Category : Administration
: Full Time
: 27 to 32 year(s)
: 3 to 4 year(s)
: Nov 28, 2019
: Dec 15, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- He should have knowledge on garments (Knit, woven and sweater) Quality Controlling process.
- He will be ensured quality as per customer procedure.
- Perform in-line & final Inspection as per AQL system on finished goods.
- Improve and invent inspection process, make recommendation & advise corrective measure.
- Problem solving & analytical ability.
- Ready to work under high pressure & work load.
- Good Knowledge of ISO, Oeko-tex, Reach and CPSIA standards and testing on chemical and physical for garment accessories or textile related products
- Able to prepare inspection report, data sheets, MSDS and other relevant quality control documents
B Sc/ M Sc in Textile Engineering. Or Masters in any discipline from any reputed University
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 3 to 4 year(s) experience in quality control, preferably in garment and textile related field
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Quality Control/Audit, Knit, woven & sweter garments
- Basic knowledge on quality control system.
- Excellent team player, independent, positive attitude, highly motivated & result oriented
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team
- Good communication skills both in verbal & written in English
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, Excel and Emailing
Age: 27 to 32 year(s)
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category