BDG-Magura group is looking for a dynamic and creative professional for the role of Human Resources Officers. The candidate must be excellent at managing employee records, recording & updating files and preparing reports. S/He must be extremely organized and have an eye for the details:
Job Description / Responsibility
- Liaison with local Govt. Officers and local people to build good relation and get the job done.
- To ensure proper safety and security of the men, materials and documents of the respective project
- To ensure Cleanliness and plantation of the project area
- To ensure proper and timely coordination with the Head Office to expedite relevant issues
- To carry out all other relevant and rational assignment at times by the management
- Should have practical experience in administration related works, Office Management, File Maintain, Security & etc.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Labor law.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Graduate/ Master Degree
At least 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Knowledge in Computer, MS-Office and IT related areas
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the Group.
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting