Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Manager (Admin), Project
Bangladesh Development Group
: Full Time
: 25 to 45 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Nov 25, 2019
: Dec 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure prevention of the projects from local terror and out sider. Liaison with local Govt. Officers and local people to build good relation and get the job done.
- To ensure proper safety and security of the men, materials and documents of the respective project
- To ensure Cleanliness and plantation of the project area
- To ensure proper and timely coordination with the Head Office to expedite relevant issues
- To carry out all other relevant and rational assignment at times by the management
- Should have practical experience in administration related works, Office Management, File Maintain, Security & etc.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Labor law.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Graduate/ Master Degree
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Post Graduate Diploma in HRM/HRD will get preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer, MS-Office and IT related areas
Age: 25 to 45 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Transport, Lunch and other competitive benefits as per policy of the Group.
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!