We the largest joint venture Tiles & Sanitary Ware manufacturer in Bangladesh looking for In Charge-Transport Management .Our team of dedicated professionals has made us successful in the market. In exchange of their hard work, we support our people with good working environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefit that go beyond, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside the work.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for overall coordination in handling and managing transport operations.
- Constantly keeps update of vehicle documents (tax token, fitness, insurance etc.) and take necessary steps of new vehicle registration.
- Prepare and follow up of preventive maintenance schedule for all the vehicles of the company.
- Keep records of all repair & maintenance work in vehicle log book and vehicle maintenance record in a systematic manner.
- Ensure Daily car planning and monitoring car movement.
- Keep all existing license/Certificates up to date and also obtain new license as and when required.
- Strictly maintain fuel consumption ratio and ensure that proper inventory of all components of vehicles are maintained and checked on regular basis.
- Submit regular and comprehensive monthly report in relation with transport maintenance, fuel consumption, inclusion of any new vehicle, license/Certificates registration, safety & security of the plant etc.
- Coach and develop capacity of drivers and provide necessary instructions, training.
- Gather information on road condition, safety equipment, maintenance, safety & security prior to movement.
- To prepare PR as per requirement of maintenance department.
- To co-ordinate with Supply Chain department for spare parts.
- Raise PR, PO for vehicle repair & maintenance related works in SAP.
- Maintain a database of all company vehicles (i.e. registration number, registration date, configuration of vehicle, tax token, fitness update, route permit renewal date, name of user, type of fuel, and name of the driver.
- Graduate/ Masters in any discipline from any public or private university
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering in reputed institute or university.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 5 years experience (preferable in tiles, sanitary ware, ceramics, porcelain industry)
- Good command in English.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Automobile, Motor Workshop
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Gratuity Fund, Provident Fund, WPPF, Group Insurance and other facilities admissible as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
R A K Tower (7th, 8th, & 9th Floor), Plot # 1/A, Jashim Uddin Avenue,Sector# 3, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
The core business is to manufacture and sell of tiles and sanitary wares.http://www.rakcerambd.com