Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
Officer, Communications & Public Relations
: Full Time
: At most 32 year(s)
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Oct 14, 2019
: Nov 13, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Execute public relations plan for Aarong as a leading fashion and lifestyle brand for local and global audiences.
- Write copy for marketing campaigns for print and digital adverts. Writing press releases or briefs for campaigns, events, and other corporate purposes.
- Ensure earned media by distribution of press releases, product content, and other campaign based push content to print and digital based news outlets. Archive content appropriately within the department and with the Documentation department.
- Coordinate content development for website and other public platforms of the organization.
- Prepare written and visual content for lifestyles blogs, newspaper supplements, social media, and website which promote the brand in alignment with organizational strategy.
- Assist in developing presentations, written reports, RFPs, and general corporate communications.
- Coordinate requests from the media and ensure appropriate brand promotion.
- Responsible for all internal communications with staff.
BA/ BBA/ MA in Communications/ Public Relations/ Marketing/ English/ Bangla from any reputed university.
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Must have excellent knowledge on Corporate communications/Fashion trends, lifestyle products/Social media platforms/Local and international news outlets (prints and digital)/Website content management/Local and global lifestyle blogs, magazines.
- Must have strong English and Bangla writing skills.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!