Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
: Full Time
: 35 to 40 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Rupganj, Narayanganj
: Oct 12, 2019
: Oct 25, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To support the compliance team, solve technical problem and help them to prepare corrective action plan (CAP) based on External, Internal, First party & third party social compliance audit.
- To prepare factory for facing different audit such as BSCI, SEDEX, H & M COC Standard, social / ethical / environmental / technical / Supply Chain Security (SCS) / QMS audit.
- Communicate with BTMA, BTTLMEA, BGMEA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labor Federation etc
- Handling all types of Social/ Environment/ Technical/ Fire & Safety/ Chemical Safety/ Building & Electrical Safety/HIGG/ BSCI/ SEDEX/ WRAP and others certifications Audit.
- Ensuring the practice of Labor Laws in the organization.
- Ensuring that all activities in the production facility are carried out with due regard to good housekeeping, health and safety and environmental protection practices.
- Maintaining buyers' Code of conducts as well as confirming buyer audit issues to ensure the satisfaction of potential buyers.
- Masters in any discipline or MBA (Major in HRM) from any reputed university
- PGD - HRM from BIM will be given preference
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Excellent in inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- should have work experience with H&M Customer and good knowledge in HIGG(Social & Environment)
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!