Category : Administration Application deadline has been passed!
General Manager - CST (Common Services Team)
Saaol Heart Center (BD) Ltd.
: Full Time
: At least 30 year(s)
: At least 7 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Oct 12, 2019
: Nov 07, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To manage overall Common Services Team (CST) and contribute in business development
- To make and implement company's HR, Admin & Compliance polices as per local laws and the strategies of company administration
- To work to achieve the best outcome of Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
- To handle Disciplinary & Grievance including employee relation issues as per organizational strategy
- To plan and execute the sales & marketing activities based on company's business objectives
- To closely monitor market trends, research consumer markets & competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- To generate innovative ideas in changing and developing promotional strategies and programs
- To achieve periodical sales target of the entire team
- To analyze periodical sales, market share of competitors' brands and find out the ways & means how to improve market share and retain business sustainability
- To formulate policy for implementation and ensure appropriate monitoring on action plan with a view to achieving the sales target
- To set guideline for optimum sales and introduce new techniques & ideas to the sales force for promoting their products & improving their skills
- To develop initiatives to nurture a positive working environment, reduce absenteeism & turnover through close monitoring, counseling and bridging management employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and discipline & performance issues
- To perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
At least 7 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality
- Adaptable, pro-active, innovative and must be able to work under pressure independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have excellent people management skills
- Must have excellent English and Bangla language skills
- Must have working knowledge on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyzes and interprets data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
Age: At least 30 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category