Category : Accounts & Finance
Manager - Finance & Accounts
: Full Time
: 6 to 10 year(s)
: Uttara, Dhaka
: Sep 07, 2019
: Sep 20, 2019
- Mahmud Group is looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional to join as a Manager – Finance & Accounts.
- The candidate highly adaptable inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum productivity.
Job Description / Responsibility
- All Delivery Challan Counter Checking from Factory.
- All Transaction Entry in Accounting Software/ ERP Software from Factory.
- Factory Cash Book Checking.
- All Party Challan & MRR forwarding from Factory for Payment process in Head Office.
- Factory Job Work Record monitoring & Assisting Head Office for Bill Collection & DO Issue.
- Worker & Other Employee Attendance report checking & forwarding to Head Office for Salary Payment.
- Delivery Reconciliation with Proceed Realization & Head Office DO
- Inter Company Transaction Entry & Reconciliation etc.
- Import Bill Payment Processing, MRR sending from factory with Physical Receipts Checking.
- Factory Production & Raw Materials Consumption Checking with Standard Consumption allowed for the product.
- Income Tax & VAT Deduction from the Bill & Sending Head Office for Deposit.
- Factory Store Reconciliation with Monthly Consumption
- Monthly Production Reconciliation.
- Receipts DO from Head Office & Confirm all delivery to be made against Head Office DO.
- Checking Post Costing for all Item Sold.
- Variation analysis with Pre-Cost & Post Cost.
- VAT Challan Issue, VAT Books of Accounts Writing, Monthly Return Preparation & Submission.
- All Other Accounting & Finance Related Work.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting & Finance from any reputed public/private University.
- CA/ ACCA/ CIMA (Partly Qualified) will get preference.
6 to 10 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The ideal candidate should have excellent leadership quality
- Adaptable, pro-active, innovative and must be able to work under pressure independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have excellent people management skills
- Should have ability to correspond accurately
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, familiar with ERP software
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category