Category : Accounts & Finance
Manager - Finance & Accounts (Cost & Budget)
: Full Time
: 6 to 12 year(s)
: Uttara, Dhaka
: Sep 07, 2019
: Sep 20, 2019
- Mahmud Group is looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional to join as a Manager - Finance & Accounts (Cost & Budget).
- The candidate highly adaptable inspires innovation and be able to lead change for optimum productivity.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain all types of cost sheet, budgeted cost sheet & order wise back to back LC.
- Order wise pre-cost and post cost analysis.
- To ensure variance analysis with appropriate reason.
- Identify process loss with appropriate reason.
- Determine and analyze man/machine ratio, machine cost, line cost, man cost and cost per minute.
- Have to collect data related to pre-cost, post cost & process cost from factory & calculate style wise Fabric/Garment costing.
- Analysis of production process loss for cutting, sewing, washing, Finishing, etc.
- Stock valuation and physical verification of stock and reconciliation between financial stock records and factory stock ledger and also identify the variance between post costing and pre-costing with recommendation.
- Make sure to prepare variance report of product costing and CM analysis.
- To find the scope of process improvement opportunities and recommendations that result in beneficial change.
- Preparation of budget and forecasting the variances.
- Follow-up the budget vs. actual results and other manufacturing variances.
- Regular follow up of audit findings and recommendations for mitigation.
- All Other Accounting & Finance Related Work as and when required.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting/Costing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Cost Accounting /Accounting & Finance from any reputed public/private University.
- CA/ ACCA/ CIMA (Partly Qualified) will get preference.
6 to 12 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experienced as a Manager - Cost Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, familiar with ERP software
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with other departments, Finance staff in a multi-cultural environment.
- English proficiency in both written and spoken
- Ability to work under stress and meet tight deadline without compromising quality
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving, integrity and target oriented
As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category