- Job Location: Head Office (Tejgaon Industrial Area).
- Navana Engineering Limited (NEL) is one of the most advanced Plastics, uPVC Pipe & Fittings Manufacturing business in Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Oversee all aspects of the sales accounting functions of the company & report to line manager.
- Reconciliation of customer ledger.
- Prepare sales commission/ incentive as per company’s policy.
- Check customer credit limit and outstanding regular basis.
- Ensure various adjustment (Sales return, Damage return, Boring fault, Discount etc.) in Oracle-ERP software.
- Preparing customer aging report & submit to management time to time.
- Ensure daily sales & collection entry in Oracle-ERP software system.
- Ensure customer credit policy, sales/ Damage return policy.
- Coordination with sales team and others department as and when required for smooth operation.
Bachelor/ Masters in Accounting/ Finance from reputed University with CA (CC).
At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 27 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have excellent communication skill in both English & Bengal.
- Conversant with ERP/ Oracle EBS software (in relevant module).
- Capable to maintain standard record to ensure on time department service.
- Reporting and Analytical Capabilities.
- Knowledge of MS office & Internet browsing.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.
Age: At least 27 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others as per company rules.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
We encourage only those 'Aspirants' to apply whose credentials meet the requirements of the above position. Interested candidates are encouraged to email a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by mentioning the post in the subject line, Website: www.navanaengineering.com
Application Deadline : Sep 16, 2019