Category : Accounts & Finance
AGM/ DGM, Finance & Accounts, Aarong
: Full Time
: 4 to 6 year(s)
: Jul 31, 2019
: Aug 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead and Co-coordinating the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Developing Standard of Procedures for Financial Processes such as P2P, O2C etc.
- Financial Risk Assessment of the organization to ensure a sustainable growth.
- Establish review mechanism checkpoints in daily financials.
- Encounter legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, recommending new procedures, solving tax and VAT related issues.
- Maintain a high level of relationship with various authorities like NBR, Insurance Company etc.
- Supervise acquiring various licenses and other legal documents such as trade license, jewelry license, jute license, garments product license, shop and Industrial license, VAT registration and renewals of them.
- Develop end to end process and ensure the management of Corporate Gift Vouchers check the feasibility and viability of promotions and offers.
- Provide accounting support for export to international market by E-commerce.
- Establish Internal Control Structure to maintain the organization's transactions.
- Face external audit, internal audit, audit of Bangladesh Bank, NBR (Tax and VAT) and other Legislation bodies.
- Take responsibility for risk coverage of organizational assets (Insurance).
- Supervise outlet accountants and handle the accounting operations of the outlets overall.
- Adapt the best practices of the latest Accounting Standards in the Financial Reporting system of Aarong.
- BBA/ MBA/ B.com/ M.com with major in Finance/Accounting from any reputed university.
4 to 6 year(s)
- Practical experience on budget preparation, variance analysis and implementation of budget
- Skills in preparing financial reports, statements and projections, Internal control system initialization, development & implementation, Enterprise risk assessment and management
- Knowledge of IAS, IFRS and GAAP
- Experience in Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT, Treasury
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Performance Bonus, Health & life Insurance, Pick & drop, Lunch facility, flexible office hour etc.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category