Bashundhara Group, one of the largest industrial conglomerates of the country, is looking for bright, dynamic & visionary individuals for its Industrial sector’s Accounting & Finance Department. The Group offers excellent working environment, unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain books and records for transaction through SAP.
- Carry out reconciliation of all assets and liabilities.
- Ensure that VAT and Tax have been deducted properly as per law.
- Prepare financial statements as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Conduct financial analysis and feed business units with information and insight for better decisions.
CA (CC)/ MBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance) from any reputed public university along with one/two years practical job experience in the relevant field.
At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Have analytical and inquisitive mind.
- Energetic, self-motivated and want to purpose a progressive career.
- Have sound knowledge in matters related to IAS/IFRS, Income Tax and VAT laws.
Age: At most 32 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting