Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Manager/AGM, Financial Planning & Analysis, Finance and Accounts
: Full Time
: 4 to 6 year(s)
: Jul 21, 2019
: Aug 20, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist the General Manager – Finance & Accounts in making major financing or investment decisions.
- Analyze and measure the business performance of Strategic Business Units comparing different ratios and targets. The performance measurement is essential for performance-based pay.
- Initiate and assist the 'Annual Business Plan' setting process that set the targets for at least next one year. The plan includes sales forecast, purchase plan, cost estimations, and above all, fund requirements and arrangement details.
- Design the reporting structure and work with the IT team to update/develop IT framework that facilitates the reporting process.
- Perform various analyses as and when required by the Management. Develop business plans for new projects.
- Assisting Senior Management in business strategy preparation of Strategic Business Units, developing and managing balanced score card (BSC), setting business KPIs, analyzing business scenario and recommending action area, analyzing pricings and providing suggestions etc.
- Analyzing business for Strategic Business Units, minimizing business risk by analyzing, highlighting risks and providing mitigation plan, driving OPEX saving initiatives, analyzing receivable report, sales report, inventory, cash flow and financial reports on weekly and monthly basis, assisting in managing inventory, providing ad-hoc analysis reports with recommendation as per requirement.
- Reviewing and validating annual business plan of strategic business units with KPI, targets and initiatives, following through ABP achievement and raising concerns, leading to prepare monthly rolling forecasts, developing and managing financial models as and when required.
- Leading as project manager for various cost improvement, new business, investment projects as and when required.
- Reviewing the business case for a new project in the planning state, investment, OPEX and CAPEX analysis in regard to business extension, product profitability, monitoring and controlling including post implementation review of projects.
- Preparing quarterly business review presentation, balanced score card presentation, MIS reports and ad-hoc reports for BOD, top management and different stakeholders as when required
BBA/MBA with major in Finance/Accounting from any reputed university
4 to 6 year(s)
- Practical experience on budget preparation, variance analysis and implementation of budget
- Skills in preparing financial reports, statements and projections, Internal control system initialization, development & implementation, Enterprise risk assessment and management
- Sound understanding of IAS, IFRS and GAAP
- Sound understanding of Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Tax, VAT, Treasury
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category