Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain account and prepare daily, weekly and monthly financial reports
- Timely completion of tax returns and the audit work
- Manage relationship with bank , bank account and conduct bank payment operations
- Audit the payment and make out invoices to ensure the normal operation of receiving and payment(AR and AP)
- Monthly profit loss calculation.
- Maintain accounting documents and records
- Ensure compliance with corporate laws, responsible to ensure company assets are adequately insured and keep an account in the bookkeeping software
- Maintain good communication with all branches.
Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years working experience in recognized travel agency / tourism industry.
- Sound knowledge of tourist / business visas and outbound tour packages.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Mobile bill, Gratuity policy.
- Festive bonus two (2)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Akashbari Milky Mansion (1st Floor), House: 66, Road: 10, Block: D, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Akashbari Holidays has built up an excellent reputation as one of the leading tour operator company of the country by steady growth of tour operations and providing diverse range of products & services to it`s customers.http://www.akashbariholidays.net/