Job Description / Responsibility
- Handling of all Custom & VAT matters of the company (RMG Sector).
- Preparing Annual Income Tax Computation and submitting Income Tax Return. Online VAT Return Submission.
- Attend Customs, VAT & TAX Audit, Hearing, and Post Clearance Audit. Knowledge of SRO & Customs Act.
- Collection of AIT certificate against paid Advance Income Tax at import stage.
- Prepare Income Statement & Individuals tax files.
- Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts & Others necessary documents.
- Prepare company tax files.
- Help Accounts Department to prepare annual report with VAT and TAX compliance.
- Prepare Tax return, Assessment of Income & Computation of Tax Liabilities.
- Work as per Direction under tax laws, company laws & Joint stock registration.
- Preparation and submission of monthly withholding tax return to LTU.
- Prepare Memorandum & Articles of Associations.
- Maintain good relation & liaison with various Govt. Office specially Customs & VAT.
- Correspond with NBR & VAT Authority.
- Record keeping, reporting & updating the custody and safeguard of company policies, insurance policies, company licenses and other valuable papers.
- Checking of factory salary & wages and head office salary, assessment of income tax.
- Assist to run income tax department also (if required).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in FInance
- Skills Required: MICROSOFT OFFICE
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Adjusting unadjusted Forex Gain/Loss, Generating Interest receivable and payable, Inventory reports on bills/order pending, Debtors and Creditors outstanding, Generating Pay sheet using Tally Payroll, Reports preparation using Office automation tools Word, Excel, - Knowledge in Tax & Payroll related statutory registration, Payment Challan & Returns filing - Forms Preparation.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill, T/A, Tour allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
If you match the requirement please send your latest resume to :
General Manager Group HR
Anwar Group of Industries
Baitul Hossain BUilding (15th Floor)
27 Dilkusha C/A, motijheel, dhaka-1000.
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2019
Baitul Hossain Building (14th floor) 27, Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka - 1000
Anwar Group has built its strength on more than a century of experience. Established in the year 1834 by Late Lakku Mia, Anwar Group started with the trade of ‘Hides & Skins’. The cornerstone of the group's success is sharing knowledge to create relevant solutions in order to reflect the ideas of a new age. Our corporate strategy emphasizes speed, efficiency, flexibility and innovation in every facet of the Company's operations from product development to manufacturing, from procurement to distribution. Anwar Group strives to achieve the ultimate goal of satisfying customer needshttp://www.anwargroup.com