- We`re looking for an experienced accountant to oversee our accounting team in role the Manager - Accounting and Financial Reporting.
- REPORTS TO:
- Head of Finance
- THE LOCATION:
- North End Coffee Roasters is based in Shahjadpur, Dhaka on Pragati Sharani.
- WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fantastic opportunity to develop financial reporting skills and experience in a rapidly growing firm
- Great benefits on top of an industry-competitive salary
- Reasonable hours that supports work-life balance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide comprehensive financial updates to executive management by evaluating, analyzing, and reporting appropriate data points.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing accounting policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial controls and guidelines.
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maximize payroll efficiency in conjunction with the Human Resources Unit.
- ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (DAILY AND MONTHLY):
- Manage and monitor all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs and organizational budgets and actual expenditures
- With the Head of Finance, establish financial and operating benchmarks, budgets, program monitoring, and reporting standards on a weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all company activities, upholding Bangladesh legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new and future legislation
- Oversee and support the Accounting Unit with servant leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
- BBA/Hon's or Master's Degree in Accounting from a reputed local or foreign university.
- Chartered Accountancy (C.A.) course completed with Knowledge/Application Level qualified with a reputable Chartered Accounting firm in Bangladesh.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Conducted periodic audit or advisory in various companies for various purposes
- Experience in the same sector is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to work under strict and competing deadlines.
Age: 25 to 35 year(s)
This post falls within North End`s salary grade F (BDT 40,750 - BDT 60,750) commensurate with experience and skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Applications with CVs attached can be mailed or hand-delivered to:
North End Coffee Roasters
1st floor KHA-47-1
Or an email can be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline : Jul 11, 2019