- We`re looking for an experienced accountant to support the North End`s various treasury and tax functions in role of Treasury Officer.
- REPORTS TO:
- Manager - Treasury and Legal Affairs
- THE LOCATION:
- North End Coffee Roasters is based in Shahzadpur, Dhaka on Pragati Sharani.
- WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fantastic opportunity to develop a treasury management system and import-export system in a rapidly growing firm
- Great benefits on top of an industry-competitive salary
- Reasonable hours that supports work-life balance
Job Description / Responsibility
- Manage company income tax and VAT obligations according to statutory requirement.
- Ensure compliance with tax legislation by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; recommending adherence to requirements; filing necessary reports and documentation with relevant authorities
- Calculate advance Income Tax (AIT) and make payment of tax to government treasury u/s 64 on a timely basis
- Manage and support NBR corporate tax and VAT audit.
- Ensure timely deposit of VAT to the VAT Current A/C & establish control mechanism across the company
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT returns (Musak-19)
- Prepare VAT rebate schedule and minimize company VAT liability as per law.
- Manage relationships with relevant government and statutory bodies
- Oversee applications for work permits, visas & other foreigner liaison tasks.
- Import-export related commercial communication/liaison with banks
- COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS
- Prepare documentation for bank-to-bank LC opening & master LC entry and amendments and liaison with suppliers.
- Oversee C&F works.
- Oversee day to day banking operation.
- Prepare arrangement of payment to the concerned account within payment lead time and by optimization of working capital.
- Maintain petty cash requirement, monitor/ execute disbursement, prepare report, and make reconciliation on it to comply the requisition money.
- Execute bank transaction/reconciliation against the banking transactions.
- BBS/BBA in Accounting from a reputed university.
- C.A course completed (C.A.-CC) from a reputed Chartered Accountancy firm.
- Strong knowledge of corporate income tax AND VAT obligations
- Should be able to work under tight and competing deadlines
This post falls within North End`s salary grade B (BDT 17,500 - BDT 37,500) commensurate with experience and skills.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Applications with CVs attached can be mailed or hand-delivered to:
North End Coffee Roasters
1st floor KHA-47-1
Or an email can be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline : Jul 11, 2019