Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare financial statements and reporting in compliance with regulations
- Prepare statutory financial report in RMG and Textile sector.
- Prepare financial statements at regular intervals along with budget variance within stipulated time
- Ensure all ledger reconciliation of books of accounts
- Follow up the preparation of budget and maintenance of budgetary control process
- Ensure effective tax planning and tax cycle
- Preparation & submission of income tax return, TDS return & other required returns as per I.T Ordinance within stipulated time
- Ensure both external & internal report submission on time
- Graduate in Business Administration from any reputed University. Majoring Accounting or Finance.
- CA Course completed is preferred
At least 4 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Must be very good in MS Excel advance level.
- Must have practical experience to conduct statutory audit.
- Must have knowledge in Company Tax & VAT.
- Good communication (written/verbal) & presentation skills.
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Self-driven to work under pressure and self-motivated to take new initiatives.
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- The incumbent should have at least 3 years work experience in Accounts & Finance with large knit textile/group of industry.
Age: 30 to 45 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Group Health & Life Insurance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Corporate Office: NINAKABBO, Level: 12-13, 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Textile, Garments, Real Estate, Printing & Packaging, Washinghttp://www.epylliongroup.com/