Category : Accounts & Finance
: Full Time
: 28 to 35 year(s)
: 3 to 5 year(s)
: 12,000 - 15,000
: May 14, 2019
: May 25, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure daily, monthly, quarterly & yearly financial Statements.
- Monthly Accounts Preparation.
- Prepare Voucher, Bill & order Collects & entry.
- Receiving daily orders with SO/SR & invoice
- Regular follow up collection results and collected amount with bank balance.
- Communication with Clients by Email & phone.
- Prepare and maintain requisition slips & bills.
- Ensure petty cash, cash management & disbursement is properly.
- Prepare and check debit, credit and other vouchers.
- All payment voucher preparation, posting to register or software and take approval from management.
The Candidate must have an BBA/MBA/ Masters (major in Accounting)
from well reputed Institution
3 to 5 year(s)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral & written.
- Must be a team player with good leadership skill.
- Proficiency in Computer applications i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power point etc.
- Habituated to work for long working hour in a stressful situation
Age: 28 to 35 year(s)
12,000 - 15,000
- Yearly two festival bonuses after provisional period.
- Performance based Promotion & Salary increment after provisional period.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category