Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Senior Manager/ Manager - Accounts (Export)
: Full Time
: At least 8 year(s)
: May 14, 2019
: May 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain Export Accounts.
- Manage all Export accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist and maintain banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
Masters in Accounting with CA knowledge level qualified
At least 8 year(s)
- Must have leadership ability.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good speaking fluency in English.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category