Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain of VAT related register as per VAT act.
- Communicate with VAT & customs authority & face the VAT audit.
- Prepare statement with all supporting documents for TAX purpose.
- Handling (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) of Group of Companies independently.
- Conducting hearing with NBR and VAT Authority independently.
- Any other VAT & Tax related task assigned by the management time to time.
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Accounting from any recognized university.
- Applicants with CA-CC/ partly complete of CA will given preference.
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar work.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in VAT & Tax department in a reputed organization.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- FMCG or manufacturing company's experience and Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax
- ( VAT / Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Good knowledge in Computer specially in Tally, ERP, MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good command in Bengali and English.
- Strong analytical and communication ability.
Age: 28 to 40 year(s)
Attractive package depending on the credential of individual.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Deserving candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements are invited to send their applications along with updated resume; 2 copies of passport size color photographs; photocopies of national ID card & one set of all academic certificates mentioning the position applied for on top of the envelope latest to Human Resources Department, Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd., 5 Wyre Street, Wari, Dhaka-1203
Application Deadline : Jun 04, 2019
5, Wyre Street, Wari, Dhaka - 1203
Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd., is one of the reputed pharmaceutical companies especially in diabetic field. Our motto is to serve the mankind with super quality medicines using raw materials of recognized vendors and most modern & sophisticated pharmaceutical equipments.http://www.pacificpharma-bd.com