We are looking for a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company`s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Cost Accounting:
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assist in the company's budget and forecast process
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting.
- Statistical and Financial Data Analyzing:
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) by collecting, monitoring and creating financial.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Report Generating and Problem Solving for Process Improvement:
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Increases productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Develop a report to address the problems/concerns for CTBD Accounts department and management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Manage the daily financial activities including resource planning, sponsor funding, award funding allocations, budget control, accounting, purchasing, allocation of resources, management of expenditures, financial reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- MS degree or MBA in Finance/Accounts.
- Proficient in Google spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications (e.g. QuickBooks, XERO, CRM, Tally). Certified candidate will get preference.
- ACCA/ CA course completed will get additional preference.
- Proven working experience as a finance analyst for minimum 4-5 years.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting