Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Management Trainee - Corporate Finance
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: Not mandatory
: Mar 10, 2019
: Mar 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Managing the strategic planning, financial forecasting, budgeting, and reporting process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and any other financial, tax, legal or regulatory reports, as per applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure proper filing of all documents related to finance and banking.
- Assist to provide financial reports including eligibility of expenses, prior approval and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Corresponding with Business Head about required loan facility.
- Preparing documents regarding loan and ensure legal documents from the Legal Department of the company.
- Corresponded with the Bank officials for further wanting and submitting wanting of the Bank.
- Corresponding with Bank's Lawyer & Legal Department to get a clean Legal Opinion.
- Regular visit with Bank Officials.
- Collecting insurance policy for loan.
- MBA in Finance from reputed University.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills in both Bengali and English.
- Good knowledge in MS Office.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Others facility as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category