Job Description / Responsibility
- Assist with preparation of the budget:
- Assist to implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish, maintain & monitor cash & cash equivalent controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor supplier accounts
- Monitor payment status for all accounts due
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Assist to Prepare Financial statements
- Assist with the annual audit & corporate tax related works
- Maintain financial files and records
- Assists to maintain regular commercial issues as required
- Additional Responsibilities: Participating in any other projects, events or activities as directed by the Reporting Authorities
- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers.
- Ensure timely reporting of all day to day financial information.
- Graduation and Post Graduation in Accounting/Finance from reputed university with good academic records.
- Applicants must be CA(CC) Completed.
1 to 3 year(s)
- Age 24 to 34 years
- Candidate should have knowledge about IAS, IRFS, TAX & VAT LAW, LABOUR ACT.
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Tally/ ERP Software.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Age: 24 to 34 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Other benefits are as per Company Policies.
- Good yearly increment policy with good career growth.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting