Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Officer VAT (At Habiganj)
: Full Time
: At least 25 year(s)
: At least 3 year(s)
: Dec 27, 2018
: Jan 25, 2019
- Overall VAT related activities
Job Description / Responsibility
- Liaison and closely work with VAT regulators and solve the barriers relate to Company VAT issues.
- VAT Challan prepare based on commercial Challan, according to approve price, proper address & registration number.
- Prepare and maintain VAT registers (Musak1, Musak-11, Musak-16, Musak-17, Musak-18, Musak-19, Musak-20 and other books/papers related to VAT) as per law.
- Prepare & Submit VAT return and other documents to VAT authority in a timely manner.
- Calculation and deduction of VAT at the source, Preparation of a report on VAT at source and issuance of certificate thereon.
- Monitoring of VAT payment regularly.
- Familiarity with local & International VAT law and VAT declaration procedure.
- Ability to declare VAT as per law and policies and keep commercial secrets.
- Price approval from local VAT authority of Footwear Company
- To ensure proper and timely coordination with the Head Office reporting person & Factories.
- Capable to handle all kinds of VAT and Custom related audit.
- Responsible for Bond Licensing, Customs Auditing, and related issues;
- Follow up all L/C and UD and UP formalities;
- Do the In-bond Ex-bond related job;
- Look after the job of General Bond;
- Prepare customs book entry as per UD consumption;
- Prepare and ensure required documentation for Bond License/Audit for renewal;
- Follow up Annual Import Permission;
- Include all Machinery and new raw material whenever imported;
- Prepare PRC for Bank;
- Perform related work of Board of Investment, Chief Controller of Import & Export (IRC, ERC);
- Do all work related to BGMEA, BKMEA & BPGMEA;
- Prepare yearly import/export customs statement;
- Maintain Liaison with Customs office;
- Follow up compliance issue in the factory regarding bond and export items;
- To keep up to date records of all buyers' order information's, Shipment & BTB Liabilities etc.;
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- Skills Required: CA CC
At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: At least 25 year(s)
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As Per Company Policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category