AGM - Internal Audit is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit in all internal audit activities- audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently and perform financial & operational audits of the company`s business units and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit. He is also responsible for reviewing & reporting the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current regulations and reviewing the registrations, ERC, IRC, Trade licenses renewals, agreement/deed, refund policy to ensure accuracy and reviewing the financial statement of all units of the group in connection with relevant compliance. In addition, he need to make recommendations to improve business controls, efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed.
Job Description / Responsibility
- DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNAL AUDIT ACTIVITIES & SUPPORT:
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in all internal audit activities- audit planning, development of audit methodology, guidelines, policies and procedures to execute audit activities efficiently.
- Perform financial & operational audits of the company's business units and outsourced operations in line with Standards of Internal Audit to ensure & provide independent assurance that Companies risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
- Assist with the development of internal audit guidelines and manuals or keep updated the documents to support the need arises.
- Prepare internal audit programs based on risk assessment to alleviate potential risk.
- Carry out in-depth review of field work and working paper files to ensures that the work performed supports the conclusions reached, the evidence obtained is sufficient and appropriate to support the audit observations and conclusions.
- Ensure substantive auditing procedures on significant transactions are carried out.
- Make recommendations to improve business controls, efficiency and compliance to fortify that the audit work is appropriately executed.
- Vat, Tax, registration related activities:
- Report on the VAT and Tax source deduction & return submission compliance as per current Finance Act /VAT Act- 1991/ Income Tax Ordinance & Rules-1984 etc.
- Report on the registrations, ERC, IRC, Trade licenses renewals, agreement/deed, and refund policy to ensure accuracy.
- REPORT PREPARATION:
- Report on the Financial Statement of all units of the group in connection with relevant compliance to meet the management requirement within assigned time.
- Report on the compliance of Tax & VAT related issues.
- Report on project wise budget variance analysis to meet the HOD requirement timely.
- Report on sales collection compliance in accordance with sales policy to communicate with the respective authority.
- Report on the weakness and non-compliance of the procurement systems.
- Report on fixed assets as per books of accounts & physical existence to trace the anomalies.
- Report Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly and when required to HOD.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Professional Qualification:
- ACA from ICAB / ACMA from ICMAB.
- Skills Required: CA CC,ACA/ ACMA,ACCA ,Accounting Software,Computer Skill
8 to 12 year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES: (TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE)
- Sound knowledge on Budget & Costing.
- Knowledge on Accounting (IAS, BAS, BFRS), Finance, Auditing (BSA)
- Sound knowledge on Acts & Legislations (Companies Act 1994, IT Ordinance, VAT Act etc.)
- Technical Knowledge on ERP Software.
- Advance skill on MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Focus on Business Results
- Communicate Effectively
- Promote Teamwork
- Anticipate & Resolve Issues
- Act as a Change Agent
- Develop Self and Others
Age: 30 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Earn Leave, Yearly Increment, Entertainment Benefits and others benefits as per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting