Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
GM / DGM - Recovery
: Full Time
: 42 to 50 year(s)
: At least 12 year(s)
: Sep 08, 2018
: Sep 15, 2018
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Ensuring collection and recovery activity is undertaken with full compliance with all relevant legislation and client and regulatory requirements.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same.
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with clients and attorneys.
- Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies.
- Engage with customers and reach a realistic and affordable repayment plan which is informed where possible by an accurate financial statement.
- Post Graduate or Graduate from any discipline.
At least 12 year(s)
- Age 42 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Army person (Preferably Army Major rank) are encouraged for apply.
- Should have strong leadership capability and team building efficiency
Age: 42 to 50 year(s)
- Most competitive, attractive and top most in the industry for the deserving candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category