Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Ensuring collection and recovery activity is undertaken with full compliance with all relevant legislation and client and regulatory requirements.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing and continuously improving all aspects of credit & collection functions and processes
- Assisting in formulation of specific collection objectives and achievement of same.
- Ensuring professional relationships are established and maintained with clients and attorneys.
- Direct interaction with selected clients in resolving receivables delinquencies.
- Engage with customers and reach a realistic and affordable repayment plan which is informed where possible by an accurate financial statement.
- Post Graduate or Graduate from any discipline.
At least 12 year(s)
- Age 42 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Army person (Preferably Army Major rank) are encouraged for apply.
- Should have strong leadership capability and team building efficiency
Age: 42 to 50 year(s)
- Most competitive, attractive and top most in the industry for the deserving candidate.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting