Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain all kinds of cash / fund management activities
- Check & scrutinize all vouchers, sales invoice, procurement & other bills.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Cash and bank management.
- Customer file/data/transaction/report entry and management.
- Make sure your works are always updated.
- Report purchase and stock manager of any items short/needed.
- Job location in office/ factory.
- Inventory management.
- Goods input and output management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance,
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA(CC)
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Practical Knowledge of Handling Tally.erp9 is a must.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, MS Excel, accounting software and browsing Through internet & Email Communication.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to Maintain Post Dated Voucher.
- Working ability in Pressure.
- Highly problem-solving power with good communication skills
- Energetic, creative, sincere and honest
- Manufacturing Company where Bills, Challan, Item Invoice, Stock Ledger, Distribution through Dealership and Retail Business and many factors are related and properly practiced.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting