Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain all kinds of cash / fund management activities
- Check & scrutinize all vouchers, sales invoice, procurement & other bills.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Cash and bank management.
- Customer file/data/transaction/report entry and management.
- Make sure your works are always updated.
- Report purchase and stock manager of any items short/needed.
- Job location in office/ factory.
- Inventory management.
- Goods input and output management.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance
- Masters/ MBA in Accounting/ Finance,
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA(CC)
At least 2 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Practical Knowledge of Handling Tally.erp9 is a must.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, MS Excel, accounting software and browsing Through internet & Email Communication.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to Maintain Post Dated Voucher.
- Working ability in Pressure.
- Highly problem-solving power with good communication skills
- Energetic, creative, sincere and honest
- Manufacturing Company where Bills, Challan, Item Invoice, Stock Ledger, Distribution through Dealership and Retail Business and many factors are related and properly practiced.
Age: 25 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Interested candidates are welcomed for direct Walk-In-Interview (with CV, Educational Certificates and recommendation letter) at Head Office.
If you find yourself as the right person the company is looking for, then please appear at a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW along with your complete resume and Academic achievements to Head Office of JBL Drug Laboratories (Promi Complex, Kunia Pachor, Targach Chandora Road, Gazipur-1704).
Interview starts at 10am.
Interview Session will be conducted on 8th September 2018 (Saturday).
N.B.: Do research about the company before attending the interview.
Selected candidates will be confirmed via email or phone call.
Find us on: www.facebook.com/jbldruglaboratories
Watch us at: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBmKv4qO7tE
or visit: www.jbldruglaboratories.com