- National Tuberculosis Control Program (Supported by GFATM) under Directorate General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka is seeking applications from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position:
- Maximum age limit: Selected candidates may continue their service upto the age of 62 years
- Period of Contract: upto December 2020 with yearly performance appraisal.
Job Description / Responsibility
- CA (Chartered Accountant)/ FCA (Fellow Chartered Accountant)/ CMA (Certified Management Accountant)/ CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountant).
At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 07 years working experience in Financial Management in a National or an International Organization.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and accounting software.
Age: At most 55 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Applications from qualified candidates must accompany the following documents:
Detailed CV with experience, contact address, telephone number, email address, and two referees.
3 copies of recent passport size photograph
Photo Copy of educational certificates
Copy of NID
Applicants are advised to send their applications by mail/ hand to the following address:
Director (MBDC) & Line Director TB/ Leprosv & ASP
Leprosy Hospital Compound, TB Gate, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212.
Vacancy announcements with detailed TOR are also available in DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Please mention the name of the post applied for at the top of envelope.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.
The Authorities reserves the right to accept or rejects all applications.
Application Deadline : May 20, 2018