Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Deputy Manager/ Manager - Accounts & Finance
: Full Time
: 31 to 40 year(s)
: At least 6 year(s)
: Nov 19, 2019
: Dec 05, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparing budget for all units under his supervision, analysis the variance & ensure control.
- Maintain, classify, summarize and record the transactions of Factory
- Check and maintain daily transaction voucher in systematic manner, posts in software
- Prepares the daily accounts and submit every day to supervisor
- Submit all the supporting documents to Group Finance Department as per instruction
- Assist in checking the bills to be paid related to Factory whether as per policy or not and submit to supervisor for approval
- Maintain liaison with the H/O Accounts Department for fund receive and disbursement and adjust all the bills timely as per Company's policy
- Ensure physical inventory in every month and if find any irregularities report to supervisor
- Assist superior time to time for report generating for top management through different analytical aspect.
- Monitor for proper filling and recording of all transactions related vouchers and statements of Factory in a systematic manner.
- Check and ensure payment of TA/DA, entertainment etc. bill.
- Maintain the accounts of waste materials with proper documentation.
- Ensure all IOUs being adjusted timely
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to supervisor time to time
- Taking arrangement of payment of utility bills.
- To assist of Factory Admin, Providing necessary steps to deliver uniforms to staffs.
- Maintaining stock to factory materials.
- Check and recommend all the bills of the particular section as per policy of RAL and inform to the concerned supervisor/ immediate superior if any irregularities arises.
- Submission of Daily/Weekly visiting/Activity report to the General Manager.
- Any other job as and when assigned by the management.
- M.Com/ MBA (Major in Accounting/ Finance) preferable from Public University or reputed Private University.
- CA - Application level qualified / ACCA / CFA / CMA partly qualified. (At least 1200 marks completed)
At least 6 year(s)
- Age 31 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Smooth in IFS Software operation, Proficiency in MS Office & ERP System.
- Strong analytically abilities, leadership skill & passion to grow.
- Able to prepare full set of company financial statements
- Should be proactive, innovative, energetic, hardworking, dedicated and target oriented
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
Age: 31 to 40 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category