The position is responsible to identify and analyze the areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity or success of the company in the industrial, commercial or public sector to achieve estimated goal of the company more efficiently.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Credit analysis of Corporate Business/Medium Market Enterprise/Supply Chain Finance/Retail Business files.
- Identify credit risk of credit proposals, devise mitigation measures and ensure desired level of service delivery.
- Visit new and existing clients to assess the credit worthiness, operational and financial performance of individual businesses as and when required and prepare visit report.
- Keep timely communication with different channels (Marketing & other related Dept.) about shortage of documents in case of both processing & sanction of files.
- Lead a team through coaching, motivating, counselling, engaging, resolving any kind of conflicts, align individual aspiration consistent with organization goal.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Qualified Chartered Accountant is a must for this position.
- Strong organizing, coordinating, administrative and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skill (both English & Bangla).
- Dedicated, proactive, hardworking and ability to have leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com