- Responsible for business planning and analysis, coordinating with the department heads on business, ongoing projects and other initiatives of the company and provide insight on behalf of MD & CEO and update him accordingly.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate with all department heads on business, ongoing projects and other initiatives, on behalf of MD & CEO, provide insight and mitigate risks through coordination.
- Assist MD & CEO in business planning and driving special projects and strategic initiatives.
- Deliver analytical report by formulating and understand business issues, situations and problems. Analyze and interpret data and draw conclusions by breaking down into smaller parts and correlate different reports.
- Perform business analysis and reporting and remain focal point on all ongoing projects and initiatives of company, mitigate risk in discussion with MD & CEO and ensure timely completion.
- Evaluate existing business processes and recommend improvements. Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals and develop action plans to overcome business challenges. Identify and suggest new business opportunities for company growth.
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities. Attend management committee meetings, prepare agenda, minutes of meeting and remain follow up on all decisions.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
At least 5 year(s)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Negotiation skill.
- Proactive, hardworking and effective team player.
- Strong coordination & people management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill (both English & Bangla).
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Hosna Center (4th Floor), 106 Gulshan Avenue, Dhaka - 1212
Industrial Promotion and Development Company of Bangladesh Limited (IPDC) is the first private sector financial institution of Bangladesh established in 1981. IPDC is credited with being the most innovative financial institution of the country partnering in many landmark projects as well as introducing many financial products which were first of its kind in the country. Today, IPDC is a diversified financial institution catering to Corporate, SMEs and Retail market segments.http://www.ipdcbd.com