Hassan Book Depot, one of the leading book publishers in Bangladesh searching the successful incumbent from the Bangladeshi nationals for this position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare and post monthly journals using software.
- Preparation to trial balance stage of Statement of Income and Expenditure and Financial Position.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Report as required.
- Administer the accounts payable function and maintain appropriate records.
- Check to ensure online bank account numbers of suppliers are set up accurately and all payments are properly authorized.
- Process staff expense claims. Ensure the claims are properly authorized.
- Maintain Bank Balance information.
- Maintain Petty Cash records.
- Maintain Cash Journal records.
- Maintain Cash Book data entry.
- Undertake other assigned tasks as required.
- B.Com/ M.com in Accounting
- MBA/ BBA in accounting with sound academic back ground
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Smooth in oracle Software operation,
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytically abilities, leadership skill & passion to grow.
- Should be proactive, innovative, energetic, hardworking, dedicated and target oriented
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Able to communicate through email.
- Self-motivated, responsible, well organized and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to work overtime if needed.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Qualified candidates are requested to send CV with a recent photograph, copy of certificates, National ID & name of two references.
Head of Human Resource,
Meherba Plaza (11th Floor),
33, Topkhana Road, Purana Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Email to: [email protected]
(Please mention the name of position in subject line)
Application Deadline : Nov 30, 2019