Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Sr. GM/ CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
: Full Time
: At least 35 year(s)
: At least 10 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Oct 29, 2019
: Nov 10, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle Group Accounts & Finance.
- Submit monthly, quarterly & yearly financial & others related report to Management.
- Costing, Fund Management,, Payroll management, Investment, Tax, VAT, Banking issue, budget, Production analysis, Inventory, Business planning analysis, Capex analysis, New project analysis, Audit, Cost control, Asset Management,
- As a Head of the accounts & finance is accountable for the entire financial and risk management operations of the companies, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- This position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constrains, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities and construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to the Matrix Management.
- Assist in formulating Group's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives to achieve financial target.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans of Group (all sister concern).
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Oversee day to day Financial operations of all sister concern of Group to comply Board of the Director.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team of all sister concern of Group.
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team.
- Manage the accounting, revenue collection, billing, banks, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
- Any other job as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Master of Commerce (MCom)
- ICAB, ICMA
- Skills Required: Accounts and Finance, Group of Companies
At least 10 year(s)
Age at least 35 yearsGender: Both
Age: At least 35 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category