Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Officer / Sr. Officer (Accounts & Finance)
Pacific A-1 Group
: Full Time
: 25 to 38 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 06, 2019
: Oct 31, 2019
- Professional Accountants. Preferred for CA-CC
Job Description / Responsibility
- Experience on Troyee software
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- Preparing Company Final Accounts (Manufacturing)
- Provide Varieties Financial Report as per Management Requirements.
- LC related accounts work experience.
- Export & Import Knowledge
- Bank reconciliation & monthly purchase register maintenance
- Fixed Assets register maintenance.
- Dr / Cr ledger updates
- All kind voucher preparing & posting knowledge
- Inventory audit submission knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Troyee and tally Software
- Advanced level of MS Excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Relevant certification CC (CA) will be preferred
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Minimum Bachelor From any Reputed University/ College
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department's goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff's work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures
- Jute Mills Professionals are requested to Apply.
Age: 25 to 38 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Mobile Allowance
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!