Category : Accounts & Finance
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Finance & Accounts (AM Beverage Unit)
Abdul Monem Limited
: Full Time
: At least 5 year(s)
: Oct 03, 2019
: Nov 01, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Working capital management for factory
- Oversee the VAT department activities and liaison with the VAT and local tax authority and ensure the TDS (if applicable) and VDS (if applicable).
- Implementation of internal control system.
- Work with all levels of plant management to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare operational financial reports, operational forecasts and similar financial ad hoc reports.
- Oversee plant operational accounting and fixed asset transactions and proper inventory cut-off, so that operational expenditures are accurately recorded.
- Provide financial analysis to Head of Finance.
- Create budgets and forecasts for factory for upcoming period(s) and year(s).
- Manage, direct and coordinate the monthly closing cycle i.e., updating files, numerous accruals and adjusting entries in order to have a timely, accurate and complete representation of our financial results.
- Manage and contribute to the post closing operational analysis in order to identify and evaluate variances with budget and providing narratives on those variances.
- Manage and review all completed capital projects with the objective to determine of the planned goals were achieved, i.e., ROI, efficiency, personnel adjustments, spending reduction, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational reporting tools in order to provide operation management timely and accurate data on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial operations of the factory.
- Responsible for all Plant audit support and compliance reporting;
- Diagnose and report weekly and monthly material yield and loss, volume, casual labor, overtime and holiday expenses;
- Develop data-driven, fact-based information to support decisions enabling productivity measures to reduce overall production and distribution cost;
- Periodic review of standard operating procedures (SOP's) to ensure accuracy.
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification: Chartered Accountant
At least 5 year(s)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant will get highly preference.
- Experience on manufacturing related company.
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category