A total of 220 working days have been budgeted per annum for this position to be delivered over a period of 2 years. The candidate will be contracted by the British Council through a consultancy contract until December 2020.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Effective management of the project finances as per British Council's financial guidelines and finance systems (SAP).
- Generate financial and administration reports as per British Council and donor requirements
- Ensure all financial operations are in compliance with accounting and audit principles
- Cash flow management, FX reporting and liaison with the British Council Finance Team
- Support component leads in developing costed work plan as per the approved budget
- Regular analysis and in-house reporting of budget vs actual expenditure
- Coordinate advice on financial and legal aspects of commercial negotiations
- Effective project administration and logistics planning and management
- Inventory management (to keep it up-to-date and the system functional)
- Ensure the project office is properly resourced in terms of equipment, furniture and supplies
- Ensure availability of appropriate transport services
- Ensure contracts, event management, vendor management, visas etc are done efficiently, on time & following the standard procedure.
Graduate in any discipline
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years work experience in relevant sectors, preferably in finance.
- Professional sector expertise in the areas of Administration and Finance in a donor funded projects will be preferred.
- Experience working with government counterparts
- Click Here for further details: http://hotjobs.bdjobs.com/jobs/britishcouncil/britishcouncil350.htm
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
5 Fuller Road, Dhaka 1000
We connect people with learning opportunities and creative ideas from the UK. Whether you want to learn or teach English, take an exam, study in the UK, be our partners for development or find out about our forthcoming events, this is the place to start.http://www.britishcouncil.org.bd