Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Mridul Real Estate Ltd.
: Full Time
: 23 to 35 year(s)
: 5 to 7 year(s)
: Sep 23, 2019
: Oct 12, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- The applicants should have experience in "ERP 9" Software.
- Check & verify all transactions before entry in the ledger; check money receipt, bill, voucher, daily expenses etc.
- Responsible for reconciling all bank accounts and cash book on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure that ledgers and bank statements are reconciled in regular basis
- Ensure that all financial records are maintained according to company requirements including bank receipts, invoices, bank vouchers, bank statement, petty cash voucher, stock register, Profit & Loss Statement etc.
- Ensure preparation of monthly pay roll and staff salary
- Maintain Payable & Receivable Balance for monthly reconciliation
- Ensure on time and appropriate record keeping of all transactions, LC transaction etc.
- Deal with customer & supplier
- Reconciliation of export & import transactions
- Prepare sales invoice
- Ensure timely clearance of all Tax and VAT payments (if any)
- Prepare financial statements and other financial reports like accounting ledger, trial balance, project summary, receipt and payment statement, balance sheet, income statement and related accounting statements & reports.
- Co-operate with external Audit team.
- Filling of Income Tax return of individual and company.
- Computation of Tax for Companies also individual.
- Daily financial information provide to management.
- B.Com/ M.Com (Accounting)/ BBA (Accounting/Finance)
- MBA (Accounting/Finance) if any will be Preferable.
- Skills Required: Finance/ Accounts
5 to 7 year(s)
- Age 23 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Self- Motivated
- Have Good Communication Skills
- Must have Sound Knowledge on Accounts
- Creativity and Innovation
- Very Good interpersonal skill.
- Must have Computer literacy.
- Applicants with the tendency of working 10am-06pm are discouraged to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts, Cash Management
Age: 23 to 35 year(s)
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!