Category : Accounts & Finance
: Full Time
: 25 to 30 year(s)
: 1 to 2 year(s)
: Not mentioned
: Sep 22, 2019
: Oct 21, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Accounts Executives are assigned the finance related functions under the guidance of the Head of Finance of the Company. They should initiate finance related documents, process, record and prepare reporting documents to the immediate supervisors in timely manner. The basic responsibilities of the position are as follows.
- Prepare vouchers for financial transactions with proper supporting documents;
- Attend to cash management, preparation of payment cheques, pay orders and prepare Bank Reconciliation Reports;
- Affix revenue stamps; deduct income taxes at source and VDS as applicable and deposit to govt. treasury;
- Maintain fixed asset registers, and stock registers;
- Filling and preservation of financial vouchers and files in a confidential manner;
- Ensure and arrange timely disbursement of fund cheques /cash flows;
- Follow standard procedures of accounting and administrative activities following organizational and project guidelines;
- Capable in handling the Tax & VAT related activities of the company, e.g. Preparation and submission of monthly VAT & TDS return;
- Maintain confidentiality of information and documents;
- keep liaison with regulatory authorities and others as required by management; and
- Any other activities relating to finance or admin assigned by management.
- BBA/ MBA with Accounting from a reputed university.
- Part qualification of CA, CIMA or ACCA
1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- 1 to 2 year(s) of experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) in a reputed business organization.
Age: 25 to 30 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Other jobs of this Category