Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
The Legal Care
: Full Time
: At least 2 year(s)
: Sep 22, 2019
: Sep 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Basic Responsibilities daily account maintain
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintain Tax files
- Responsible for preparing documents for filing Tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork and reports
- Having up to date knowledge on VAT & TAX
- Filling and preservation of financial vouchers and file in specific locations
- Offer support and guidance during audits
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports
- Write official emails, office notes, memos, bills and letters.
- Comprehensive knowledge on accounting
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working atmosphere
- Other responsibility associated with accounts.
- Candidate must have Master/Post-graduation degree in Accounting from recognizes university or ACCA ( Part2 )/ CA/CS
At least 2 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have Experience at least 2 years in handing Tax files.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Solid knowledge of office procedure.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category