- Contract length: Regular
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position is mainly responsible for providing assistance to all financial & administrative concerns of the Suchana Programme Office in Moulvibazar in a team working environment.
- The Finance and Admin Officer will check all the bills and advance paid from petty cash, ensure and supervise to update day to day withdrawal and payment for petty cash book.
- S/he will also ensure all Banking formalities, check and verify all books of accounts and voucher with supporting documents.
- S/he will also provide administrative supports in organizing workshops/ meetings/training, keep update the contracts/ agreements, arrange travel ticket, maintaining the record of vehicles, uses and ensure timely servicing.
- S/he will also ensure the maintenance of office, assets and other activities related to this, facilitate the field office procurements directly or through Dhaka Office.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Business Studies or relevant discipline.
At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 years working experiences in Finance/Administration, preferably in National, International NGOs
- Advance knowledge on basic Accounting procedure and in administrative components
- Demonstrated experience on day-to-day financial and administrative management
- Good knowledge on computerized accounting system
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Bangla typing skill in Bijoy will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multi tasks simultaneously
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
House No. CWN (A) 35, Road No. 43 Gulshan – 2, Dhaka -1212 Bangladesh.
Save the Children in Bangladesh is the leading child rights organisation with innovative, quality programmes and advocacy, including during emergencies. To maximise impact for children, we will use resources efficiently and act with courage, ambition and integrity.https://bangladesh.savethechildren.net/