Job Description / Responsibility
- The Manager Finance & Accounts will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial & accounting standing of the company. The ideal candidate will help to execute financial accounting strategies and policies, and provide assist to the supervisor to make standard strategies and policies.
- Examine and analyse accounting records, financial statement or other financial reports.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly, statutory accounts & ensure that the books of accounts have been maintained in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS's) and International Accounting Standards (IAS's) as adopted in Bangladesh, Companies Act and other rules and regulations as applicable for the Company.
- Manage, supervise and analyse all treasury related activities such as cash management, foreign remittance, cash forecasting, exchange rate monitoring etc and approve process control as per pre-approved limits to minimize risks.
- Maintaining liaison with Banks and other Financial Institutions, Bangladesh Bank, BIDA, NBR, RJSC, Consultants and other external stakeholders regarding financial issues, in-ward/out-ward remittances, various approvals, and statutory compliance and reporting.
- File company's annual tax return. Reconcile and organize company's tax legacy, litigation, claims, counter claims to fully update the corporate tax status of the company within a reasonable time by ensuring proper tax benefit plan & other tax compliance of the company.
- Record all accounting and financial documents of the Company & establish/up-date financial policies, procedure/ systems/control to implement the plan.
- Ensure timely preparation of Bank Payment, Receipt and journal voucher & trial balance.
- Ensure all necessary tax & Vat deduction from various sources & deposit with appropriate govt. authority within the time limit.
- Execute, monitor and manage L/C related work which include- corresponding with vendors, opening L/C and its amendment, monitoring shipment, document requirement formalities and custom clearing.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, shipping line, transport agents, insurance companies, VAT department, production and merchandising department.
- Co-ordinate with custom, vat and others related Govt. Officials, C & F Agents, Banks, Freight Forwarders, and Transport for Export & Import purpose etc.
- Deal with the auditors, bankers, external advisers, investors and other representative bodies, trade associations, Government departments, and other regulatory authorities.
- Provide monthly information and analysis for Strategic Management Team.
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
- Prepare, monitor & control budget. Analyze the budget variance according to requirements.
- All Other Accounting & Finance Related Work as and when required.
M.Com/MBS/MBA major in Accounting with Chartered Accountancy Course Completed (CA-CC).
3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Willingness to work in a team proactively and individually.
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptive to change.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office, Expertise on Excel and PPT
- Experience of using Accounting Software (SAP/ Tally/QB/Prism).
- Key Competencies: Dedicated, Hard worker, Self motivated, Creative, Trust worthy.
Age: 30 to 35 year(s)
As per company policy
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Central Plaza, 231 Begum Rokeya Sarani, Mirpur Dhaka
LAVA International (H.K) LTD, an International Mobile Brand is engaged in the design, research & development, sales and branding of mobile phones as well as related products.http://www.lavamobiles.com