Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
: Full Time
: 30 to 43 year(s)
: 2 to 5 year(s)
: Gulshan, Dhaka
: Sep 22, 2019
: Sep 30, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- To conduct audit assignments in line with the Internal Audit plan and within the time frame, adopting the audit methodology and appropriate audit techniques.
- To prepare SOP/policies for the Group when Management wants.
- To ensure that group internal control systems/policies/SOP are running effectively and efficiently and risks are minimized to a tolerable level through review and identifying root causes
- To check and verify bills, vouchers, and other supporting documents.
- To check books of records such as cashbooks, bank books, subsidiary ledgers, store ledgers, etc.
- To conduct surprise physical cash verification of the whole group on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Carry out an internal audit of all concerns/ business units of the company.
- Coordinates work with risk, legal & compliance, and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
- Conduct risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of financial control measures.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Documents the results of audit work following the audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors standard.
- Prepare & submit quarterly, biannual and internal annual audit reports to the management and the Board of Directors.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance of internal audit procedures to improve and update the system regularly.
- Advise the management through Deputy Managing Director if any flaws are found in a financial transaction.
- CA-CC, Part Qualified/ Knowledge level with Masters in Accounting or finance from any public/ reputed private Universities with a good academic record.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred.
- Skills Required: Accounting
2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 43 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),Outlook.
- Knowledge and operating skill of internal audit related software.
Age: 30 to 43 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Latest jobs of this Company
Other jobs of this Category