Category : Accounts & Finance
Navana CNG Limited
: Full Time
: 20 to 28 year(s)
: At most 2 year(s)
: Anywhere in Bangladesh
: Sep 22, 2019
: Oct 17, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Will be responsible to maintain daily sales register.
- Will be responsible to sum up everyday money receipt, token book and check with RMS and log book reading.
- Will be responsible to deposit everyday collection to the bank on the next day.
- Will be responsible to carry and maintain petty cash and spend as per In-charge's instruction.
- Will be responsible to prepare monthly maintenance expenses of station as per approved supporting voucher.
- Will be responsible to report Head Office Accounts (Concern Person) every day morning about sales and bank deposit and bank balance within 15 minutes of office opening.
- Will be responsible to maintain bank book and making monthly reconciliation with bank statement.
- Will be responsible to collect gas & electricity bill and payment within due date.
- Will be responsible to prepare credit bill and supply to credit customer within 5th of next month and send signed summary copy of submitted bill to credit collection department at branch office.
- Will be responsible to prepare all statement and send to Head Office 1st/2nd day of next month.
- Will be responsible to report of all administrative work (For example: Overtime, Leave, Attendance) to be made to In-charge.
- Will be responsible to report of all Accounting & Finance work to be made to concern person.
- Will be responsible to any other activities as and when required.
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting, Finance, Bachelor of Commerce (Pass)
At most 2 year(s)
- Age 20 to 28 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Age: 20 to 28 year(s)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity, Over time allowance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting