Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Veritas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
: Full Time
: 25 to 32 year(s)
: 2 to 3 year(s)
: Sep 22, 2019
: Sep 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of bill and vouchers and arrange payment and entering the transactions into subsidiary ledgers.
- Should be capable of prepare of accounts statement, finalization of accounts, trial balance, balance sheet.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements and follow up with banker and related party as and when necessary for clearing the outstanding transactions.
- Prepare cheque and get the same approved by the authorized signatory arrange for payment.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Checking of depreciation charged on fixed asset and updating of asset register.
- Master's degree with major in Accounting/ Finance from reputed university
2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts, Cash Management, Internal Audit
Age: 25 to 32 year(s)
- Provident fund, Group Insurance, Canteen Facility
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category