Category : Accounts & Finance Application deadline has been passed!
Asst. Manager - Finance & Accounts
Veritas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
: Full Time
: 35 to 40 year(s)
: At least 5 year(s)
: Sep 22, 2019
: Sep 28, 2019
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for areas relating to financial reporting
- To develop and maintain accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statement
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly bank compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall departmental goal & objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes product costing & profitability of each product.
- Responds to inquiries from the Directors and other financial firms & institutions
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are meet.
- Supports management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- M.B.A/ M.B.S in Accounts or Finance or Equivalent Degree with CA (CC)/ ICMAB Part Qualify will preferred
At least 5 year(s)
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word. PowerPoint and Access.
- An excellent interpersonal skill
- An excellent leadership quality
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines requirement
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
Age: 35 to 40 year(s)
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Application deadline has been passed!
Other jobs of this Category