- CANDIDATES FROM CHARTERED ACCOUNTCY & STRONG TECHNICAL ACCOUNTING & AUDIT BACKROUND WISE BE CIRCULAR PREFERENCE
Job Description / Responsibility
- Audit as per schedule in a different project of spinning mills Working areas.
- Maintain working papers and files systematically
- Check and verify all kinds of bill voucher of ensuring the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Completing audit field work according to establish working schedule.
- Prepare working papers recording and summarizing audit procedures performed
- Execute detailed audit procedures including review of transactions documents personal life records policies and process
- Prepare Audit Plan
- Prepares and analysis of audit data through computer aided audit tools.
- To check cash/ bank/ journal voucher
- Physical verification of fixed assets and store items
- Review relevant security policies and procedure
- Market survey & quotation collection to verify procured items
- Planning with cost control minimize wastage increase productivity and efficiency
- Setup Production capacity/turnover and check achievement with turnover & report the lacking of achievement.
- Capable to find out discrepancy of every dealings and record
- Ability to face external auditor yearly
- To monitor internal control system
- To check inventory in regular basis.
- To follow up whole process of work as it is functioning properly.
- Identify weakness in the internal control system and contributing to the development of the process or system.
- Obtain analysis and evaluate accounting documents financial documents
- Bachelor of Accounting/ Finance or BBA major in Accounting/ Finance Master's Degree (MBA, M-Com) is an advantage and preferred.
- Qualified chartered accountant (ACA/FCA) is a must. Membership in Certified Internal Auditor/ Certified Information System Auditor is advantageous.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge: Corporate Governance; project management and relationship with Management & auditees.
- Internal Audit Standards and Professional Practices Framework
- Best Practices in Internal auditing; audit tools, methodologies, techniques
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Ability to process market survey report and review right process of purchase
- IFRS/ BFRS, Laws & Regulations such as Tax, VAT, Company Law etc.
- Experience in internal audits, external audits & Finance operation knowledge/ exposure
- 3 years auditing experience and 2 years Finance/ Accounting operation experience or 5-7 years of any combinations.
- Functional Area: Finance & Accounts
- Role Category: Chartered Accountant (CPA), Cost Accountant / ICWA, Credit Control & Collections, External Auditor, Internal Auditor, Taxation - Manager
- Preferred Business Area: Export/Import, Garments / Textile
Age: At least 30 year(s)
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Conveyance Allowances
- Other Facilities as per Company Policies
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicants must have minimum 8 years of experience in spinning mills /garments.
Applicants must have to mention their "Current Salary" & "Expected Salary" in their CV.
Of course the present Salary's bank statement must be displayed otherwise the application is not required.
Application Deadline : Oct 21, 2019