The primary objective of Partner Manager is to address the strategic, technical or contractual needs and to support projects and stakeholders in resolution of roadmap and operational concerns. Partner Manager also needs to focus on the best practices for managing key accounts and partners in these key areas: quality delivery and release management, relationship management, expectations gap analysis, performance evaluation, contract review and discipline.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with assigned stakeholders / accounts / partners / vendors.
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with all stakeholders / accounts / partners / vendors to establish a good communication process and governance.
- Work with relevant teams and stakeholders to develop, plan and execute activities and initiatives at granular level to achieve assigned accounts / partners / vendors delivery and operations targets.
- Working in harmony with other service delivery / project managers and team members.
- Establish a thorough performance measurement and feedback mechanism to monitor accounts / partners / vendors specific business performance.
- Assist in timely and successful delivery of solutions according to stakeholders’ needs and objectives.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track assigned accounts / partners / vendors activities, deliverables, strategy .
- Improvise positively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level to achieve the bKash technology goals via the assigned accounts / partners / vendors.
- Liaison with Supply chain to ensure timely payment and PO issuance of assigned accounts / partners / vendors and follow up dues in the accounts.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE,ICE,IT,EEE
5 to 10 year(s)
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Years of experience in stakeholder and partner relationship management
- The ability to influence stakeholders and partner, and work closely with them to determine working strategy
- Team Player: working in harmony with other project managers and team members.
- Experience in partner performance evaluation, creating reports and giving presentations.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting