We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional. The candidate should have the practical knowledge in LinkedIn, Google Ad Sense, Google AdWords, SEO, YouTube, and Facebook including all Social Media. Also have execution skills of Digital Marketing including campaign tracking, user retention, user conversion etc.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in digital marketing, including SEO/SMO including expertise on Social Media platforms marketing, LinkedIn, Google AdSense, Google AdWords and YouTube marketing.
- Strong analytical Data processing skills and data-driven thinking.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Should know the tools used while execution like Google Analytics, Google Trends, Mix panel, Good Knowledge in processing Excel Docs.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the organization's Social media tools.
- Write and optimize content for the social networking accounts such as Facebook and others.
- Track and analyses Social media traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) and others.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Face book etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Bachelor degree in any discipline
2 to 6 year(s)
- Age 24 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: Advertising & Promotion, Brand Promotion, Content Developer
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing, Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and SEO/ SEM, Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Editing and writing skills, Project management skills, Graphics, Video and Web skills
- Think creatively by generating new ideas, designs and concepts
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Ad words and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, and Web Trends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Good communication skill
Age: 24 to 35 year(s)
Festival Bonus: 2
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting