- IT Administrator (Part Time)
- Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
- foodpanda (small `f`) delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We`re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an "all-hands-on-deck" environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting laptops, desktop applications and operating systems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Any other task assigned by management time to time
- You have a Bachelor degree from a reputed university. You are able to communicate in English and Bengali fluently.
At least 1 year(s)
- At least 1 year of experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Installing and configuring software and hardware. Also Maintaining networks and systems.
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting
foodpanda (in Asia and Europe) and hellofood (in the Middle East), is a global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and operating in more than 30 countries across four continents. The service allows users to select from local restaurants and place orders via the website or mobile application.https://www.foodpanda.com.bd